Vortex took the successful Spitfire Prism Scope, and redesigned it with a streamlined construction for reduced weight and lower profile. Designed with AR-platforms in mind, the Vortex Spitfire HD Gen II comes equipped with an advanced AR-BDC4 illuminated reticle with a 1 MOA center dot in the middle of an 18.85 MOA open circle for incredibly fast target acquisition. Directly below are four BDC subtensions allowing for accurate shooting at ranges up to 650 yards. The reticle has 12 illumination settings, 2 of which are night vision compatible. The reticle itself has been etched into the glass, allowing for the Spitfire Gen II to continue to function without illumination.
Features of the Vortex Spitfire HD Gen II Prisim Scope.
- 12 illumination settings
- 2 night vision settings
- Available in 3x and 5x magnification
- Item ConditionNew
- Scope Weight:10.3 oz.
- Scope Length:3.6″
- Magnification Range:5x
- Scope Objective Diameter:25mm
- Turret Adjustment (Click Value):1 MOA
- Elevation Turret Details:200 MOA
- Windage Turret Details:200 MOA
- Parallax Adjustment:100 yd
- Reticle Details:AR-BDC4 Reticle
- Field of View:23.3′ @ 100 yds.
- Eye Relief:2.7″ (68.6mm)
- Illuminated Reticle:Yes
- Package IncludesRubber Lens Covers, T10 Torx Multi-Tool, Multi-Height Mount System, Lens Cloth and Battery
- Scope Finish:Black
- Scope Turret Rotation:Counter Clockwise (CCW)
- Product TypeRiflescopes