The Ranger 1800 Rangefinder
The Ranger is an incredibly effective angle-compensated laser rangefinder intended for both archer and rifle shooting. Using the primary HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) mode, the Ranger provides key angle compensated range information required by the vast majority of rifle and bow shooters in a simple, quick to read display.
The Vortex Ranger also provides LOS (Line of Sight) mode and scan feature along with adjustments for reading yards or meters and setting the brightness of the display. Fully multi-coated lenses deliver optimal light transmission and o-rings provide a seal for waterproof performance. Capable of ranging up to 1800 yards, the Ranger 1800 gives hunters and shooters the distance data needed to make accurate shots. The Ranger 1800 is sure to be a hit — and ensure hits.
For more information, click here.
Features of the Vortex Ranger 1800 Laser Rangefinder
- Fully Multi-Coated lenses
- Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensating ranging
- Line of Sight (LOS) mode for actual line of sight range
- Scan mode displays continual distance readings when panning across landscape/tracking a moving animal
- Tripod adaptable
This Package Includes
- Utility clip
- Neck lanyard
- Soft carry case
- CR2 battery
- Item ConditionNew
- Weight:7.7 oz.
- Dimensions:3.9 x 3″ (L x W)
- Range:Reflective: 9 – 1800 yards
Deer: 9 – 900 yards
- Monocular DetailsAccuracy: +/- 3 yards @ 1000 yards
Maximum Angle Reading: +/- 60 degrees
Objective Lens: 22mm
Diopter: +/- 3 diopters
- Measuring Time< 1 second
- Measurement UnitsYards/Meters
- Battery TypeCR2
- Product TypeLaser Rangefinders